Thursday, August 5, 2010

"Who's your favorite???"



Connor (Casey's little brother) just left for the MTC this week. He's off to Fresno, California. We're so excited for him, but we're all going to miss him. He always tests all of the nieces and nephews with this question, "Who's your favorite?" They always know the right answer: "Connor!" The kids LOVE him! He's always the most fun to play with, and he always keeps all of us laughing..


For one last fling, we all went to Seven Peaks to spend the day. It was a blast! We all loved it! This is Connor with Dillon.
Dillon and Talan, the little water buddies.

Annette, Payton, and Porter.

Dillon and Rilee. Rilee is soooo good to Dillon. At five years old, she is already one of the best baby sitters I know!!
Oh...and Dillon LOVED the kiddie slides. I truly believe he would spend the whole day on them if we let him. Casey spent a lot of the day right here, at the bottom of the slide.

Seven Peaks is great! It was a great way to send Connor off into the mission field! Good luck, Connor! We'll miss you!!!

7 comments:

Christensen's said...

I love that Dillon has a big bonk on his head. I think that is his trademark :) Cute pictures. You can already see that Casey is fried in that picture...Ouch!

TJ and Whitnee said...

Samantha I'm so excited to see that you guys have a blog! Wahoo for getting the internet, I could not live without it!

JaNae said...

Hey! I'm so glad you are a more consistent blogger these days! :) I love seeing pictures of your cute family. Looks like you had a great time at the fair and 7 Peaks. I miss that place! :) Love you! Hope Casey had a good birthday!

Jennie said...

How fun! I can't believe Connor is now a missionary! Not many left of the Dyreng boys to carry that torch. I'm so happy and excited for him and for all of you. There's nothing comparable to having a missionary out serving.

grant + brittany said...

i love seven peaks! looks like fun!

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! I didn't get a chance to go this year...maybe next :) Good luck to Casey's brother!

katrina berg said...

Casey Dyreng. This is Trina Madsen...now Berg. Fun that you guys are in the valley...we'll have to get together. Carl enjoyed talking with you today. Call us if you need anything 654.1696 trina