Thursday, August 5, 2010

I love county fairs...

Seriously...Is there anything better than lots of fried food, cotton candy, and rides that spin 'til you vomit? There's just something so summery about county fairs. I really love the carnivals! So this year we decided to give Dillon the ultimate carnival experience.

The excitement before the ride; rushing to get the best car...

During the ride; with three other random children...
And...after the ride. Can they ever get enough???
The Merry-Go-Round (an absolute must!)
And finally...Leaving the fair. None of us were disappointed. Turns out, Dillon loved the flashing lights, spinning rides, and excitement too...

3 comments:

April Hutchins said...

How Fun- I love the Fair!!!

Luke and Mariah said...

Hey is just the cutest kid ever! How fun!! I'm so happy that you're blogging again Sam, so I can keep up with you guys! Take care!

mandy85 said...

It looks like tons of fun.