Monday, April 18, 2011

Only a mother would love...

Sure he may have ruined my eyeliner, but at least he knew where to put it :)


He almost flattened Hazel shimmying into this position, but who wouldn't want a little company?




His church shoes (as well as 2 other pairs) now resemble giant mud clots, but what little boy doesn't want to splash in a mud puddle?


One minute, a wave a fury runs over me. The next, immediate laughter. I'm beginning to learn... little Dillon footprints on my freshly washed floor aren't the end of the world. Oddly, I'm grateful to have that little blemish (as well as many others) in my house. I love it!

5 comments:

Christensen's said...

I just finished cleaning up three pairs of muddy shoes...oh they joys :)

Christensen's said...

...the joys that is...

peterson said...

Cute kids! I don't think I have even seen Hazel. I hope you guys come down this weekend for easter. If your kids are anything like mine, the mud never ends!

JaNae said...

The eye liner and mud crack me up! What a fun boy! I'm learning too that the best therapy is laughter. :) Cute kiddos! Love you tons!

LaCee Clayburn said...

I'm glad you like it there! But, we sure do miss you here! Life has been SO monotonous lately, lol!