Monday, April 4, 2011

I think we're gonna love it here...

So...we moved. Because of a few changes in Casey's job, we are now living in Salem. Has anyone else moved recently??? it. blows. What more can I say? But, we're done with moving for a little while, I think. And, we now have a home.

Bad things about the move?
1. we have TONS of yard work
2. I can no longer vacuum our entire place using just one outlet

Good things about the move?
1. WE HAVE A YARD!!
2. our house is bigger than our vacuum cord!!

And Salem... we love it! Love the pond. Love the small town feel. Love the convenience to the nearby shopping. Love being closer to Casey's work. LOVE IT! We also live quite close to some of our good friends and family now and an hour closer to Gunnison and Kanosh. It's great.


It's been kinda nutso lately, so here our some pics that I've wanted to post of the kids but haven't...

This is Hazel with my niece Jordyn. They're going to be best friends:)
Casey with the kids.
Dillon is the king of lounge... he's always trying to get comfy in a different chair...
Hard life, right? (yes... that's Hazel's bouncer)
Gotta love the Dyreng Farms hat. Dillon does.
All dressed up for church... one of the funnest things about having a daughter.
And we leave you with Miss Hazel's contagious smile:)

7 comments:

JaNae said...

Oh my!!! Your kids are getting so big! I can hardly believe how much older Dillon looks, and Hazel is adorable. Her hair kills me - it's just too cute! Oh, I just wish I could squeeze them both - and you too! :) Thanks for posting. I love you!

Rolled Up Pretty said...

I can't believe you already have to kids Sam, that is awesome, and they are so cute! Moving is always hard, but fun after you get all settled! Okay so my sister Rache and I just started a Style/Decorate/Whatever Blog together and we would love to get a lot of followers! If you want to follow, you can go to the link: http://rolledupprettyandcutoffthoughts.blogspot.com/ and scroll down a bit, on the right hand side click the white "follow" tab I would love you forever. That would be so cool if we could get it well known.... it's just a little dream of mine ;) We want to open up a store one day, and maybe this would be good start?! Maybe you could add our link to your list too? If not, totally fine too.... Good luck settling in!
Savannah

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Thanks for the nice comment Sam, you're so nice and thanks for following too!

Jennie said...

Congratulations on all the changes in your life!! I haven't even seen or met Hazel yet...but she is beautiful! So so adorable. I'm excited for you guys. And a bigger house with a yard is always awesome! You'll really appreciate it in a few years when you can put Dillon and Hazel to work...trust me!

Chad and Mandi said...

I am glad you guys are in Salem too! Salem has the perfect small town feel. And yes, Hazel and Jordyn will the best of friends!

Christensen's said...

Love the pictures of Dillon...that made me laugh. Hazel in her church outfit is too cute!

JaKe and NaT* said...

I'm not sure how i missed this post but im glad i saw it!! Love all the cute pictures of hazel and dillon! There both getting bigger by the minutes:) I am dyin to come see your new place and .. i loved that you said you cant vacuum anymore with just usin one outlet.. to funny! I love doin yard work so if you need an extra hand let me know.. i'll be right up! I want to see pics of the house and the inside now:) that is so nice that you live closer to everything now!