Friday, March 20, 2009

Bobble Head

We finally got Dillon in for some professional pictures. He is just under four weeks here. Thank goodness we got him in when we did: soon after, he broke out with some serious baby acne (just like you said JaNae). Poor guy, he is still recovering from it! I was so glad he was alert for them. The photographer kind of had a hard time positioning him becuase he already has such a strong neck. He kept moving his head where he wanted instead of where the photographer wanted it. I have been kind of proud of his strong neck, but it was definitely working against us. The photographer finally just had me hold him because their holding blocks weren't working very well. But I think we got some good shots. He was pooped as soon as we were done and completely zonked out! He must have known how much I wanted these, because he did really well when we need him!

16 comments:

Tatum said...

You guys!! He is adorable! Congrats again, I love the pics. I can't believe how much he looks like his daddy!

Chris & Jennie said...

Oh my heavens'... just darling!

morgan said...

What a cutie! The pictures turned out so adorable!

April Hutchins said...

He is so CUTE!!!! The pictures are great!

grant + brittany said...

Sam! I'm so glad you found me, I love seeing this update on you. You have the CUUuuuuutest little family! It so great to know how wonderful you are doing. Keep us updated!

JaNae said...

Oh my...these are sooooo cute! He is so adorable! I love the middle one-with his mouth open! I can't wait to meet him! Love you tons!

Jennie said...

Congratulations Sam and Casey! he is so cute and i bet you are both loving every minute with him! By the way Sam, you looked amazing in your last pic before the hospital...not like a 9 month pregnant lady ready to have a baby!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

He is so adorable! I am so happy for you guys!

Nona said...

SOOOO Cute!! Glad he cooperated. Look forward to seeing you next weekend for the blessing!

Christensen's said...

I haven't been onto your blog in forever! These pictures are adorable! He is such a cutie! It was so fun to see you and Dillon today, thanks for stopping by!

C said...

He is adorable!!!! It seems like you were just barely posting that you had the little guy : )

RSL said...

He is so cute! He looks so much like a Christensen. He kind of looks like your brothers a little. Very cute!

Ostler said...

SAM SAM SAM!!! OH MY GOSH!!! I'm so excited that I found this...way random...I went to high school with Trudy Carter and I was on her blog...and saw you guys! YAHOO! so, how the heck are you guys doing? We miss you guys a lot, and your baby is so dang cute! Congratulations!!!

The Obergs said...

What the heck Sam!? Why have you been in this blogging realm for months and I'm just barely finding you??

Little Dillon is adorable and you're right he looks JUST like Casey. That was the first thing I said when I saw his pictures. I love his long hair, it makes me laugh because poor baby Hazel is barely working on a little peach fuzz.

I'm so glad that you guys have a blog so that we can keep up with you. It looks like you're doing great and your condo looks fabulous. Come back up to Logan so we can play Settlers again. We haven't found replacements for your mad skills yet, hahaha.

trudy...{and jamo} said...

hey guys! so we are going private and I need your email address to add you! please email me at naahtrudy@yahoo.com. thanks! love you guys!

Zak Probst said...

Awsomness!