Tuesday, February 24, 2009

He's Here!

Well, I haven't posted forever, but for all of you who are still checking my blog, I figured this was definitely worth a post. Dillon was born on the 16th of this month. He was 7 lbs 4 oz and 19.5 inches long. We have already enjoyed having him so much! I can't believe it has already been a week, and it has been very eventful! Thank goodness for my mom! She spent Wednesday through Sunday with us last week, which was a huge help! I don't think I could have done it without her!

Casey and I just adore Dillon! All of the sudden the TV seems boring, and all we want to do is hold and love our little boy! I had really good intentions of posting lots of pictures, but for some reason the library computers won't read my camera. Pictures will come soon!

10 comments:

Christensen's said...

I figured you would be posting. I can't wait to see some more pictures of him! As soon as my kids are feeling better, we will come bring you dinner. Hopefully that will be soon!

Dani said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!

JaNae said...

I am so impressed you made it to the library to make a post! You are already supermom! I can't wait to see more pictures. I'm so glad to hear you are enjoying him. I love you and can't wait til May!

AuBrie and Russ said...

Yay finally a post. I am so excited to see some pictures. I bet you are the best mom ever!!

peterson said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see the little guy! Natalie did show me some pictures from your moms blog. He's a cutie! I am glad everything went good for you guys.

Chad and Mandi said...

I looked at your mom's blog to see some pictures...again! He is so cute and we are so excited for you guys!

The Higgs' said...

Congrats! Isn't it amazing that such a little life can have such a HUGE impact on your life. I saw pics on jed's and your mom's blogs. He is such a cutie. He looks like a Christensen. I can't wait to see more pics.

Tatum said...

Congratulations you guys! We are so excited for you and can't wait to see pics!

Unknown said...

I am so stinkin' excited for you!!

Tati said...

Sam I am so glad to see everything went well! I've been waiting for an update! CONGRATULATIONS!