Thursday, November 13, 2008

Seven Quirks...

Okay, so Sarah tagged me. She's right: I really needed a new post (the most exciting thing that has happened to us recently is new furniture), so this gives me a good excuse to post.

My Seven Quirks:

1. First and foremost, I can't keep my hands off chocolate. If we don't have anything else in the house, I will often grab a bag of chocolate chips and eat from it (usually until I make myself sick).

2. I quite often bake for no reason at all. Even if we already have goodies and sweets in the house, I make cookies, brownies, or whatever just for fun. I equate food and goodies with fun.

3. I can't stand to fall asleep on the couch at night. I figure if we're going to sleep, we might as well be in our bed. (Casey hates this one).

4. I like wearing Casey's jackets and warm-ups better than my own clothes. I don't know why; his are just better.

5. One of my bored habits is popping my knuckles. It really drives me nuts too, but it's something I do without thinking.

6. Having fresh sheets is basically like Christmas to me. I LOVE IT! I always shower minutes before climbing into my clean sheets. I think it is the most wonderful feeling it the world!

7. I hate nights when I have to wash my hair. I usually wash it every other day, and it always seems like such a chore. Even though it takes, at most, 10 minutes longer than usual and I love having clean hair, I dread the every other night when I have to blow dry it!

Now I tag Nona, Jennie, Sarah Ball, Natalie, Suzette, and AuBrie.

7 comments:

Chris & Jennie said...

Why can't we still be neighbors so I can benefit from your baking sprees! I'm with you on the "snacking on chocolate" thing too! You need to post pictures of your new furniture; how exciting!

JaNae said...

Ya, I want to see this new furniture! Do you just LOVE it?

I just laughed reading all your quirks, because I realized I have a lot of the same quirky traits! I also love to bake just for fun, and I hate falling asleep on the couch - an opposite to Brady. Evidence that we did grow up in the same family! :) I love you and I can't wait to see you!

The Higgs' said...

I am with you on the chocolate. Only I start eating spoonfuls of dry Nestle Quik powder. YUMM-O!!! Sometimes that is even better than a candy bar. I just have to hide in the pantry when I do it so my kids don't pick up my awful habit. Too funny.

Christensen's said...

I am so glad that you did it too! I agree about wearing your husbands clothes. I think it drives Jed nuts, but I love wearing his warm-ups and t-shirts...especially when I am pregnant.

Nielsen Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robinson Family said...

Sam! I've been stalking your blog for a while now and decided it was time to leave a message:) First of all...congrats about the baby! I'm so excited for you, it's such an exciting time. You're gonna love it!! And I love your new place, it's so cute. Anyway, it sounds like you're doing great. We have our blog set to private, If you want to check it out, email me, snielsen84@hotmail.com and i'll add you. Take care!!

Ashley said...

Sam this is Ashley I found your blog through Janell's! Congrats on the baby!