Saturday, September 13, 2008

Cruise to Mexico

This last spring Casey and I went on a cruise to Mexico with our good friends Chris and Jennie. We had a blast! We went snorkeling, boogy-boarding, and toured all of the sites.


Here we are in Cabo San Lucas in our "glass-bottom" boat. It was really just a little window, but it definitely made us laugh. Lover's Beach was beautiful!

Boogie-boarding at Stone Island in Mazatlan was one of our favorite things!! We rented these for like $2.00 a piece and spent the whole day on them.

This is all of us enjoying the cruise entertainment. They really had some fun acts and comedians.

Our last stop was Puetro Vallarta. The whole place was absolutely beautiful, green, and lush.

3 comments:

Christensen's said...

the pictures make us jealous, we want to go on a cruise too. I'm glad to see you are blogging. I don't add anything to our blog, but I love to look at friends and family. If I feel ambitious, I even leave a comment. Not that my leaving a comment should mean something wonderful. I say it only because I will be watching your blog...

love your brother. jed

The Burns said...

SAMMY! Yay! It official! We are all BLOGGING! We are losers! HAHAHAHAHA! Just kidding! I love your blog! You are beautiful! Hope to see you soon! MISS YOU!
---manda

Chris & Jennie said...

Who is that shockingly good-looking couple that is with you on that cruise? Could it be the same pair that sang: "Bomb-ba-lado-os" with you! I'm glad you guys have a blog! Yay!